Much of our effort is to help you prevent dental problems; cavities and periodontal disease. We'll customize a preventative protocal for each individual depending on need. Oral hygiene instructions are reviewed, tweeked and reinforced at subsequent recall visits.
These are some basic recommendations:
- Soda is harmful to your teeth and body. Drink in moderation; substitute with water.
- Brush your teeth twice a day. Nightime is most important. Brushing
- Floss once a day. Flossing
- Avoid hard candy, drops or sugared breath freasheners like Altoids.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid sticky sugary foods.
- Eat a balanced diet.